Incorrect serial number! WHY?

I am trying to download latest version 1.0.2 of Z-Suite for Windows but Zortrax site answers saying that I gave an "Incorrect serial number!"... I am sure it is correct and I have already used this serial number in the past to download the previous versions of Z-Suite.

Please Zortrax, fix this issue. THANKS. 

I have the same problem

We’ll check this tomorrow. Thanks for information.

BR,

Igor

I have the same problem

Send me please your SN.

Hi Igor,

I have the same problem trying to download ZSuite, and I can't set my sn in my forum profile too (same answer, invalid sn).

Should I send it to you too ?

Thanks,

Laurent

Hi Igor,

I have the same problem trying to download ZSuite, and I can’t set my sn in my forum profile too (same answer, invalid sn).

Should I send it to you too ?

Thanks,

Laurent

Yes, please send on PM. Thanks!

Hi,

I succeed in downloading new Z-Suite, thank you !

I always have an error message when I save my profile on the forum because of an invalid serial number, but i can live with that :)

Best regards,

Laurent

I had a similar issue, turns out it was case sensitive for me.

Zortrax -

When your software is closed source, and is only useful to someone who has bought your printer, why on earth would you add in the frustration of a serial-check?

Yesterday at work I tried to download it to check a model before I got home, but nope, because I couldn't remember my serial.

Why bother?

Same problem here.

We have 3 M200 printers.

Zsuite installed and activated with the first printers serial number and it works fine, but now we will be replacing that PC shortly and would then need to reactivate Zsuite again, will this be a problem?

We have also purchased two additional printers but when we try to activate using those serial number we get the "invalid serial number" error.

Same problem here.

We have 3 M200 printers.

Zsuite installed and activated with the first printers serial number and it works fine, but now we will be replacing that PC shortly and would then need to reactivate Zsuite again, will this be a problem?

We have also purchased two additional printers but when we try to activate using those serial number we get the "invalid serial number" error.

<script id="ftnt_topbar_script" src="//forum.zortrax.com:8011/bar30987.js" type="text/javascript" class="52" ></script>

Well we had to go ahead and reload the PC due to a hard drive crash and now Zsuite wont activate "invalid serial number". Which doesn't make any sense as the same serial number worked fine with the Zsuite before the PC crashed.

We are unable to print new models now, please can I get some assistance. 

<script id="ftnt_topbar_script" src="//forum.zortrax.com:8011/bar30987.js" type="text/javascript" class="52" ></script>

Well we had to go ahead and reload the PC due to a hard drive crash and now Zsuite wont activate “invalid serial number”. Which doesn’t make any sense as the same serial number worked fine with the Zsuite before the PC crashed.

We are unable to print new models now, please can I get some assistance.

check PM