Infill problems

Does not come out of nozzle. Will clean with acetone.

Acetone solved problem. When I use high speed printing then support is not uniform and head jumps. This is normal?

Don’t pause printing otherwise your model will crack :frowning:

Don't pause printing otherwise your model will crack :(

Also use low fan..

Turn off auto? ABS adhesion between layers is poor not only because of pausing.

I would put at 20% and print full infill. I think that's what I printed mine at. .19 layer.

I have a problem “check printhead cable” - was printing PET and after an hour filament stopped coming out nozzle:(

After cooling down ok.

I have a problem "check printhead cable" - was printing PET and after an hour filament stopped coming out nozzle:(

Mine has done that on start up.. Just unplug cable and plug back in.. Make sure it is seated..

Very often filament is slipping inside extruder during printing and I have to unload and load again, start new print. Unable to print PET. Don’t know what is happeing. It flows nicely but machine can’t push it down.

Very often filament is slipping inside extruder during printing and I have to unload and load again, start new print. Unable to print PET. Don't know what is happeing. It flows nicely but machine can't push it down.

Looks like PET prints around 210.. Zortrax heats to about 260.. Thinking is too hot.. Do you have V2 hot end?

I have V1. Will try lower temperature.

Have tried with HIPS settings and after ca. 10 minutes filament jumps in extruder.