Infill problems

How to remove white supports? It depends on infill but I've used light - medium and solid is too large. Also see 6mm holes - strange supports.

You can disable support if you choose in Zsuite by typing in 0 when choosing support. Not sure what the finished object will look like but you can turn it upside down too and see if that helps in support. 

Other than that theres no way to fix that, that I know of.

You fixed you stl file in netfabb or another program to make sure its free from defects? Also looks like the walls are very thin on this particular print.

Light infill always shows a strange representation after you click  yes on "show z-code?".  I usually look at the supports with non-light support to see where it will go, then I do it again in light and print it.

Solution is to pause printing and manually clean unnecessary supports. Preview isn't exact.

Light infill always shows a strange representation after you click  yes on "show z-code?".  I usually look at the supports with non-light support to see where it will go, then I do it again in light and print it.

1) Is there any way to delete in z-code? It would be nice to choose infill for particular piece.

2) I use Solidworks. I would like print open cell foam (like filtren, bullpren) - how to draw in SW or other app?

1) Is there any way to delete in z-code? It would be nice to choose infill for particular piece.

1. I use Solidworks. I would like print open cell foam (like filtren, bullpren) - how to draw in SW or other app?

• No

• I don’t know of any built-in functions, but doing a revolved cut then feature pattern could work.

• I Googled "filtren" and if the images of that are typical of what you want to do, I think that open cell foam would be very hard to print.

Mike

BTW: blue LED below table is blinking with high frequency which is annoying. Do you have a same?

BTW: blue LED below table is blinking with high frequency which is annoying. Do you have a same?

Solid means heating.. Blinking means full temp..

I did test with PET (from Czech Republic top quality) and works well printed as ABS. Minimum clear vertical cavity and hole diameter possible is 0,4-0,5mm. Haven't tried lower temp. Going to try TPE (like rubber).

I left printer overnight (connected to UPS) and there was power cut in my district :frowning:

What to do now?

I left printer overnight (connected to UPS) and there was power cut in my district :(

What to do now?

Scrape the plate and hope round two goes better.  ;)

I left printer overnight (connected to UPS) and there was power cut in my district :(

What to do now?

Buy a bigger UPS.. ;)

Right side up means shrinkage and speed too high?

Right side up means shrinkage and speed too high?

Shrinkage. Use covers and/or glue on platform and it will be good :-) The best one for me is yellow "UHU Stick" but it can be any other "school glue" with PVP.

Spool handle is not good - filament stopped at 80% print. :(

Also doesn't work for other brands. Time to design new one.

Spool handle is not good - filament stopped at 80% print. :(

Also doesn't work for other brands. Time to design new one.

I'm guessing the spool is too wide and pinches in the spool holder.. I had the same problem. I'll see if I can find my file.

plastymladec.cz spools are 92mm wide so no holder must accept up to 100mm.

Filament jam was on Zortrax filament of course.

Side covers plans with fast attachement anywhere?

I can't load filament - "Heating please wait" and nothing happened. Looks like clogged filament.

turn off then on.. try again.. Mine has done that before.