We’ve just released new firmware for Zortrax Inkspire 3D printer. See full changelog below:
- Fixes an issue where the printer would occasionally omit single layers,
- Fixes an issue with extended printing times,
- Overall improvements in UI (material types sorting; menu texts in German),
- Fixes an issue where it would be impossible to Wi-Fi transfer files that have a space in their name,
- Wi-Fi networks list does not display duplicates anymore.
As always, you can update your firmware via Wi-Fi/Ethernet or via USB stick (download here).
In case of any questions feel free to ask.