We’ve just released new firmware for Zortrax Inkspire 3D printer. See full changelog below:
- Adds Zortrax Raydent Surgical Guide and Zortrax Raydent Crown&Bridge to the list of supported resins,
- Introduces a new tool Exposure Time Calibration which helps to calibrate exposure time values for third-party resins,
- Adds a new notification suggesting that the resin tank should be removed from the printer during firmware update installation,
- Fixes an issue where the error #6 would occasionally appear during fan test,
- Fixes an issue where a pause set in Z-SUITE would not work,
- Fixes minor bugs,
- Adds support for files generated in ChiTuBox and PrusaSlicer.
As always, you can update your firmware via Wi-Fi/Ethernet or via USB stick (download here).
In case of any questions feel free to ask.