International Store vs European Store

I always orded from international store instead off european store because it is alot cheaper. But now suddenly i can't do that for no reason at all, why shall Zortax decide from which store i shall use? The only reason i can see is to make more money from us.

My last order was not long ago:

......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Zortrax M200 NozzleNozzle1$20.00$20.00Z-ABS Filament for owners & backers 

- Z-ABS colors: Android GreenZ-ABS1$19.00$19.00Z-ABS Filament for owners & backers 

- Z-ABS colors: Sky BlueZ-ABS2$19.00$38.00Z-ABS Filament for owners & backers 

- Z-ABS colors: Warm GreyZ-ABS1$19.00$19.00Z-ABS Filament for owners & backers 

- Z-ABS colors: BlueZ-ABS1$19.00$19.00Z-ABS Filament for owners & backers 

- Z-ABS colors: RedZ-ABS2$19.00$38.00Z-ABS Filament for owners & backers 

- Z-ABS colors: OrangeZ-ABS1$19.00$19.00Sub-Total:$172.00DHL Express 7 (Weight: 8.10kg):$91.00Total:$263.00

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

If i order same stuff from european store:

<b>Sub-Total:</b>

233.00€

<b>FedEx Express (T) (Weight: 8.10kg):</b>

28.00€

<b>23% VAT:</b>

60.03€

<b>Total:</b>

321.03€
	</div>

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

So if i add tax/tull to international store it will cost me $344.00

And if from european store it will cost me $436:00

It is beoynd me how it can be so much more expensive from european store. Please give us the choise to order from international store if we want or lower the price from european store because things like this makes me REALLY MAD!

I have been a loyal customer to Zortrax and sold many printers/filamnet for you when i have made my videos and told people how good Zortax is on forum and to forum friends so please don't take this lightly.

/Trhuster

There is also no shipping option for Slovenia available in international store anymore. Somebody has to explain this.

yes this inconsistency in the pricing is kinda crazy, plus I dont understand why we are not given more shipping options instead of just the expensive (altho fast) DHL. I honestly wouldnt care if I had to wait a few days longer but save quite a bit of money on the shipping.

On top of that why when i get the statement from the china shipment they declare 10 $ value for customs (in this case 1 spool of Z-ultrac) when it costs almost 50$ .....whos making money here on us?

I may start looking into other filament options that I could easily get here from US for cheaper and faster.

I hope Zortrax is going to do something about this.

M

On top of that why when i get the statement from the china shipment they declare 10 $ value for customs (in this case 1 spool of Z-ultrac) when it costs almost 50$ .....whos making money here on us?

You know that this is meant well for you, right?

I have the same problem. ZORTRAX … what is wrong with you :/

Rafal, i see nobody from Zortrax want to answer this topic. In this older thread you write that we can order from international store. Please fix so we can order from international store again, it really should be up to the consumer which store to use. 

"The price on international store is still same like before $19/1kg. You can place an order on international store.

Price on EU store included all cost which we need paid for import all goods to Poland/EU. We can say BIG THANKS for European government.

Best Reards,

Rafal "

http://forum.zortrax.com/index.php?/topic/139-high-prices-in-european-store/

Trhuster after reading what you wrote, we should start boycott pricing policies of all manufacturers in the world, for e.x

Apple iPad Retina in USA - $399 = €292

Apple iPad Retina in DE -   $514 = €379

Mark

Trhuster after reading what you wrote, we should start boycott pricing policies of all manufacturers in the world, for e.x

Apple iPad Retina in USA - $399 = €292

Apple iPad Retina in DE -   $514 = €379

Mark

It is not the same, you can buy it from USA or Europe, which ever you prefer.

It is not the same, you can buy it from USA or Europe, which ever you prefer.

You're wrong, if I'm from Hungary I can't order it from U.S store :)

I hate Government crap.. I live in the US and can order from anywhere.. You should be able too as well..

Well, does not change anything. Still a shitty way off doing buisness. Remember from the beginning we where told that we shall have our $19/kg price even in the future. And also the robbed us from 200g/spool becuse nett/groos weight was something thay added way later down the road.

Well, does not change anything. Still a shitty way off doing buisness. Remember from the beginning we where told that we shall have our $19/kg price even in the future. And also the robbed us from 200g/spool becuse nett/groos weight was something thay added way later down the road.

Sorry, but I feel like I'm talking to a child

Sorry, but I feel like I'm talking to a child

And why is that? What do you know what promises Zortax gave us? Nothing it seem like.

evilmaul, on 03 Jul 2014 - 6:49 PM, said:

On top of that why when i get the statement from the china shipment they declare 10 $ value for customs (in this case 1 spool of Z-ultrac) when it costs almost 50$ …whos making money here on us?

You know that this is meant well for you, right?

It totally isn’t the right thing to do in most instances ! Firstly it is totally illegal to misrepresent the import value of goods - No professional companies do it - only smaller unregulated companies try it on. It is what you expect from a two bit ebay trader not a professional printer company.

Why take this stance when the customer stands to save money on import duties you may ask?

Well it’s simple… Some countries are VERY strict with the rules and the poor customer ends up being prosecuted, fined or completely loses their goods as penalty. Venosa had his shipment marked down to a lower price when his printer was imported to Brazil. As punishment he had to pay somewhere I’m the region of $4500 in fines. His alternative was to have his printer destroyed by customs.

So when he advised Zortrax of this did they help - no. Did they continue with the illegal practice - yes.

@jayceekeys

Post full of slanders. And I don’t know is Venosa gave you rights to wrote at his name ??? I know Venosa story I mailed with him about this, so if something is/was very wrong leave space here for him.

About 10$ instead of 50$ of shipping cost, nobody reported this to us and worker responsible for printing shipping papers just didn’t checked weight and shipping cost, we have since months big red card which said “Check twice value and shipping cost”.

If this make you happy she can loose job tomorrow because of she “illegal activity” at Zortrax :slight_smile: But mistakes or miscommunication sometimes happen.

Now shipping we doing only from EU so no chance for mistakes or changes on the shipping invoices… your problem is solved in this simplest way.

Regards