inventure for sale??

So i see buy it now for the inventure but when its added to cart its the M200. Webpage error?

Hi,

In some EU eShop, you can currently pre-order the Inventure at a special price (2995€ instead of 3495€ incl VAT for France) but estimated time for delivery is arround January, the 8th. So I think yes, that’s an error.

Laurent

Just a heads up!

Zortrax has teamed up with 3D Proshare to bring you a new dedicated Channel of Distribution, Customer Support, and Services that can all be found here in the States. We have an outstanding Team of Resellers that have everything they need provided to them to offer you the best experience with your Zortrax purchases.

The Inventure will go live for Pre-Orders this weekend through the United States Resellers that are participating in the USA Distribution Channel. 

• Pricing will be at $2399.00 and shipping in most cases will be free, ETA is the first week of February.
  • All printers purchased through the Distribution Channel will carry a "One Year Full Coverage Manufacturers Warranty" provided by the Reseller and backed by the Distributor.
  • All Customer Support and Services will be offered by Phone, Email, and Chat options that will be provided here in the States.

( we will be launching a new "USA Resellers Tab" on 3dproshare.com this weekend that will let you know all Resellers qualified to offer you these services through the dedicated channel ) 

Wow, we really do get stuffed in Eu.  Always make me mad when an Eu manufactured product is way cheaper in the US than it is within the area where it is manufactured.  Even with UK VAT, compared to US price, we are, as usual, being stuffed.  Way to go Zortrax :(

No different than with the UK car industry.  JLR cars are manufactured here in Britain but we pay about 40% more than the US.  And they don't have to ship them far here in UK.  Grrrr.....

Wow, we really do get stuffed in Eu.  Always make me mad when an Eu manufactured product is way cheaper in the US than it is within the area where it is manufactured.  Even with UK VAT, compared to US price, we are, as usual, being stuffed.  Way to go Zortrax :(

No different than with the UK car industry.  JLR cars are manufactured here in Britain but we pay about 40% more than the US.  And they don't have to ship them far here in UK.  Grrrr.....

Well, VAT is not a thing of the EU, it's requested by the country where you buy (high in the UK, high in Poland).

And we will see what final price the printer will have after the initial rebates are not given anymore.