Issues with Z-Suite that end up being printed

I am designing some models in Fusion 360. When I make the final STL and import it to Z-Suite and make the preparation to print. Some Layers look weird at a distance. When I go layer by layer view I don't see anything abnormal. I am attaching some pictures.

If I Print this. The issues do make it to the printing. Where you see this shadows I usually get a bad gap, or a tear.

Any tips?

Update:

Here is the STL file used to create the shown issues:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3785834/BrewnoBase.stl

See this picture, it shows some shadows need the corner...

Screen Shot 2015-10-24 at 12.47.22 PM.png

Now I move the layer down.. Do you see anything wrong with the Layer?

Screen Shot 2015-10-24 at 12.47.41 PM.png

Hello, I would check the file with netfabb or a similar programm. Except the most simple drawings netfabb always finds some issues with my drawings, such as holes or separated surfaces etc. etc.

regards

Andi

It's the "seam" where the toolpath reverses.

Rotate model 45 degrees.. Changes where the seam lines up..

It's the "seam" where the toolpath reverses.

Yes. It looks like that.. What can I do about it? Is it a problem with my model or with Z-Suite?

Rotate model 45 degrees.. Changes where the seam lines up..

I had done this, but it only changes where the seams appear.. not disappear the defect. My issue is how can I prevent this from being printed.

If I do a "Random Seam" The issues appear everywhere! If I don't the issues just appear near where the prepared model (Z file) sows it.

I think this is an issue with Z-Suite.. But then again, maybe it's how the AutoDesk Fusion 360, exports STL files.

Any clues.. Please let me know!

You could try an older version of Z-Suite.

regards

Andi

Just loaded your file into my Z-Suite, the newest version, z-ultrat 0,14mm.

The only interesting thing ist that the holes beyond this edge are printet without support, while all others are done with.

regards

Andi