Large build objects problems

Hello,
I am trying to print some large molding object that are almoast 200mmx200mm large, i need to print it with strong material and i try ABS but the object is wraping too much, i also try to print with Z-ASA, the wraping in not such problem i motice some splits between layers. Should i try it with Z-ULTRAT?

Hi, @ribicd.

Have you seen our manual on how to avoid warping?
It is important to keep the printer in a room with stable, high ambient temperature, especially when printing large models with materials such as Z-ABS or Z-ASA Pro. Z-ULTRAT also requires stable printing conditions.

Hi, Marta
I am printing with Zabs almost for a year, but not so large objects, i have an enclousure on my m200 and stable temperature around 30 degres. Today i get Z ultrat but am very disapinted of it quality.

Best regards

In the picture you can see the setings i am using, should i go with more infill then 30% to prowide spliting, what is better higer layer like 0.29 or 0.19mm?

Best regards

Thank you for the information.

If you’re worried about quality or notice any tangles on the spool, give us a shout via support form.

Regarding your settings, I would try decreasing infill to 10-20% and choosing 0.29 layer - printing process will be quicker, model will cool down slower and it will be less likely to warp or have splits.