Large print for customer using Z-Ultrat

This is for a prototype for a parking meter.. 35 hours between the two parts. rSgxor.jpg6KiSEe.jpgDtGplt.jpgYa5Nnb.jpg5VtdJv.jpg

looks neat!

Awesome! Specs?

Chouette !

:huh: Hum...

I think I saw the same box in Star Wars Ep IV ;)

Looks very solid, and again I love that shine. Looks like it came off a Dimension... :D

Anyone know if you get a similar shine with the other colours in the Ultra-T range ? I've got them, just haven't had time to use them yet.

nice job , what was your settings?

Very nice looks good is it your design

UltraT rocks!

UltraT rocks!

+1. Solves a lot of little issues vs the z-abs. 

Nice!  How was support and raft removal?  Did you see any layer separation? 

That finish is the natural finish of z-ultrat or is it acetone bath?

finish is natural from ultra T, A more ssys like material. Very nice ABS-PC. PC is known for being brilliant so this particular material has a little bit of PC with it.

Nice!  How was support and raft removal?  Did you see any layer separation? 

No layer separation at all.. Support removal was still kind of a pain.. It partially bonded with the part on the large flat surfaces.. I got it though.. Raft came off pretty easy.

Gloss reminds me of PLA out of a Replicator 2. I personally prefer the matte of Z-ABS but do have a roll of White Z-ULTRAT on order for testing. Rumor has it that Black Z-ULTRAT is a couple weeks out…

Gloss reminds me of PLA

In my opinion this kind of gloss which have Ultrat is something totally different than PLA gloss.

But Z-Glase which we testing now looks as PLA.

Best Regards

In my opinion this kind of gloss which have Ultrat is something totally different than PLA gloss.But Z-Glase which we testing now looks as PLA.Best Regards

I’ll look forward to testing the Z-ULTRAT and eventually Z-Glase… :slight_smile: Keep up the good work!