We’ve just released new firmware for Zortrax M series Plus 3D printers (M200 Plus and M300 Plus). This version introduces multiple improvements which are described in details here. Full changelog is available below. You can download the firmware here.
NOTE: To upgrade the firmware to the 2.0 version, at first save the update.zar2 file (from the 1.5 folder) on the USB drive and install the update and select Start in the launcher. Next, save the update.zar2 file (from the 2.0 folder) on the USB drive and install the update. This process is irreversible .
- Adds Manual platform calibration,
- The printer is now able to save the printing progress whenever a failsafe occurs,
- Introduces the Sleep Mode ,
- Introduces the Idle Platform Temperature option ,
- Improves the GUI – it is now more consistent with the interfaces of the M300 Dual and Inkspire.
Let us know what you think about this newest version!