I am having issues with extrusion on my M200.
I tried printing a few times and the print would stop after the first layer of raft. I tried another print after that and now no filament is being extruded at all.
In both the above cases, the extruder gear is turning but the filament isn’t being fed.
I also have trouble when loading a new material, the gear seems to be eating into the material without actually moving it into the extruder.
Here is what I have done to try to resolve the problem
- Tried a different spool of Z-ABS
- Updated all firmware and software
- Tried different models
- Replaced the nozzle with a brand new one
- Disassembled the extruder assembly and cleaned the feeding gear
- Check the extruder bearing and it also seems fine
- Extruded without the nozzle present and there doesn’t seem to be any blockage anywhere else
- Loaded and unloaded the material
I’m at my wits end with this thing so any help would be appreciated.