I have a problem with my M200 printer.
Worked really fine until day X. on day X there was no more filemant coming out of the nozzle although extruder is working.
I´m using Zotrax original filament (ABS and ABS V2).
My previous actions:
- measured diameter of filament, was fine (1.73 to 1.75mm).
- tried out different filament types and colours - same result
- Put in a new extruder (never know, i bought the printer second hand with 600 hrs printing time)
- same result
- Put in a new hotend - same result
- Checked temperature of thermal coupling- though it was NOK, put in a new thermal coupling, same result.
I´m really getting out of any ides what might be wrong- can someone help me?
Kind regards from Germany