M200 Plus......YES!

It's been a long time since I was this excited about some new 3D printing technology. I just received the Zortax notice on the M200 Plus and I'm ecstatic! I'm so happy to see that Zortrax is pushing forward on refining and progressing their printer line. M300 was bigger..... Inventure was packaged differently (I'm sure there's more to it than that but that's my first impression) but to have WIFI, camera's and multiple printer support is a fantastic next step (I do like the idea of stopping at filament end but I like the idea of dual extruder better where the second extruder picks up when the first reaches the end of material.) Touch screen is very welcome as well since the dial selector switch wears too fast. I'm looking forward to learning more and I hope the price is reasonable. We now have 10 M200's in house and I can now see M200 Plus' in our future.

The past year I've been researching "our corporate next step" and have looked extensively at Carbon 3D, HP and FormLabs and all of them are 10X too expensive for the hardware and 100X too expensive for the consumables. I can now say that Zortrax continues to be our 3D solution for the "foreseeable future" especially with the new technology in the M200 Plus.  Thank you Zortax!