machine never leaves the wire but a continuous moving xy z.

Hello :)  !

Juste for information I have maybe a similar problem ;

First, the printer stopped extruding ABS (only Zortrax), any color, in the middle of a print.

Then, at each try-test print, it was printing less and less (now only a few centimeters of the raft). Head keeps moving, no abs. Extruder has been very well cleaned many times, and all screws tighten. Zortrax kindly sent me a new nozzle, a new temperature sensor, and a new heater for the head, which did not solve the problem. After several weeks troubleshooting with them, Zortrax sent Fedex pickup my printer back to Poland for troubleshooting. I am now waiting on their diadnostics.

That may not be the same problem at all, but seems very similar. I will update the forum as soon as I receive any.

Don't loose hope ! But maybe there are problems the forum can't help to solve : you might wish now to open a trouble ticket with their support team.

At least I now intimately know Zortrax head, having dismantled it 3 dozen times :P

Good luck !

thank you, this is not information that can make me happy. 
I put a lot of hope on this printer and some artifact is a Verily very good. 

but now we can say that this is the fault. I'll clean the nozzle anyway and I hope it will work. 

after ... I do more than to return this printer in Poland. I am importer of computer equipment to Africa and we wanted to test the printer and then sell it on the central africa. 

yet it is a failure

Neolaurent,

Once again, I cannot testify that you have the same problem... I must say that I was extremely happy of the quality and results given by my Zortrax M200 for several months, untill it failed recently. To be compared with other printers of the same price range, I can only say, as far as I understand, it is pretty good. In the top ones I still think. Overall, I don't think, looking at the forums, that the problem rates are more than the other brands (just look at their forums, even for the "major ones", and it can look very scary !).

However I am afraid to say I have the feeling Zortrax support might have some troubles following their success curve ; That's true as well for any startup for which the product suddenly receive high focus and consumer success. They probably have improvements to do on this side... and I wished as well their software would develop faster to meet industry standards and kickstarter promises. As for the hardware, I also understand that beeing a kickstarter backer, I am kind of a "beta tester", to locate improvements "from the fields" to be made in near future versions of their printer... Whatever people say everywhere, it is still a technology at the beginning of is large industrialisation ^_^

But, for now, I don't regret my purchase, and I will keep suporting them, just hopping that they are not stalled in their development by support troubles and keep improving what needs too !

I just disassemble everything and clean up even the electrical connectors 

I'll raise a test Verily I want it to work. 

I think it is not to be very serious Verily this is a shame because the printer is pretty mechanical that leaves you wanting more
I did a test after a big cleaning machines 
but as I have no acetone is a contact cleaning machines and nozzles not seem clogged. 

the test was longer, but the final was stopped ... 

is more than cleaning with acetone

TEST20140618.jpg
long ago when I worked in the Machine tools I had a similar problem. 

it came from a electric ply whose son was too stretched and causes random failure.
great, that mean my Sketchup files was good. 
Zsuite that does its job 

but my printer has a problem that we must discover.
YES 

work begins X Y Z movements are OK 
but at a time when the extrusion does not work the machine without the continuous wire deposited. 

it is never in the same place. 

if I made ​​filament load is see that the nozzle is not clogged it flows well.

I'd like to know where I can find piano wire 0.3 because I just lost mine to clean the nozzle

I'd like to know where I can find piano wire 0.3 because I just lost mine to clean the nozzle

Looks like Amazon sells it - do they ship to Cameroon?  Otherwise, are there any music or guitar stores near you?  They may carry it.

Mike

Je suis en train de passer une commande pour une buse et HotEnd plus je vais le changer et voir si ça va mieux. 

par contre nous pouvons avoir un tutoriel pour démonter le HotEnd  :)

I just received my hotend I mounted on the printer. it works! I am very happy  :D  :P  :)  :wub: