More prints

Top pic is of our Lens Apparatus. (used for focus control on DSLR’s) The one on the right is CNC machined HDPE. Second one is Mr. Jaws. http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:14702

Looks good! I need to figure out something to draw so I can print my own work instead of just things I find online. :slight_smile:

You are printing great things, continue the good work!

My new filament tube holder. Snaps in and and has a locking piece that keeps it from coming out.

The popular gear bearing…

[quote name=Kyle]My new filament tube holder. Snaps in and and has a locking piece that keeps it from coming out.
[/quote]

.stl please if possible :slight_smile:

I see you went with only 3 small gears! The customizer things are cool. Did it spin right away or take a little force to break it loose?

Had to break it loose a little.

[quote name=Kyle]My new filament tube holder. Snaps in and and has a locking piece that keeps it from coming out.
[/quote]

Could you share the STL with us, please ? I would like to replace the original one that doesn’t fit…

[quote name=pilou74][quote=Kyle]My new filament tube holder. Snaps in and and has a locking piece that keeps it from coming out.
[/quote]

Could you share the STL with us, please ? I would like to replace the original one that doesn’t fit…

[/quote]
I’ll try to get it up tonight on Thingiverse.

[quote name=pilou74][quote=Kyle]My new filament tube holder. Snaps in and and has a locking piece that keeps it from coming out.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Here it is… http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:238138

Thanks!

Thank you Kyle !

Very accurate design, work perfectly.

Thank you Kyle.

No problem!!

Thx Kyle, i did it in orange. It works perfect! :smiley:

Nice !

What is the small part on the right ?

I think the small part is a wedge to secure it in place. If you look at Kyle’s photo above, you can see it behind the filament tube. Looks like you install the tube holder, then push the wedge in from the top to secure it in place.

I know, now. I printed it and assembled it. :wink:

That’s very clever ! Thanks Kyle !!

Glad you guys like it!!!