Need Software 1.7, 1.7.1 PETG dont work

Hi

wehre can i download this software? (1.7)

with 1.71 PETG dont work :(

help me please :)

thanks

i´m alone with this problem?

no, your're not.

i tried z-petg and other with the same problem :)

there were no changes between 1.7.0 <-> 1.7.1, it was just Quality hotfix. 

Trying to print Z-PETG and get awful results,

Do you get any solution to the problem?

Im using v1.8.2

Hello,

I had problems with Z-PETG and Z-GLASS. Once the extrusion chamber replaced the problem to disappeared. They come back again when I do not properly purge the extrusion chamber, the extrusion temperatures of other materials being higher I think they evacuate poorly if we do not have several loads without nozzle.

TEXT ORIGINAL 

Bonjour,

J'ai eu des soucis avec le Z-PETG et le Z-GLASS. Une fois la chambre d'extrusion remplacé le problème à disparu.

Ils reviennent  Ã nouveau quand je ne purge pas correctement  la chambre d'extrusion, les températures d'extrusion de des autres matériaux étant plus élevé je pense qu'ils s 'évacuent mal si on de fait pas plusieurs chargement sans buse.

Hello,

I had problems with Z-PETG and Z-GLASS. Once the extrusion chamber replaced the problem to disappeared. They come back again when I do not properly purge the extrusion chamber, the extrusion temperatures of other materials being higher I think they evacuate poorly if we do not have several loads without nozzle.

TEXT ORIGINAL 

Bonjour,

J'ai eu des soucis avec le Z-PETG et le Z-GLASS. Une fois la chambre d'extrusion remplacé le problème à disparu.

Ils reviennent  Ã nouveau quand je ne purge pas correctement  la chambre d'extrusion, les températures d'extrusion de des autres matériaux étant plus élevé je pense qu'ils s 'évacuent mal si on de fait pas plusieurs chargement sans buse.

I've noticed this when z-glass plugs up. It's hard to completely clear out. I had best results by removing nozzle and then doing load cycle with the nozzle off. Material slug comes out. Then putting nozzle back on and doing load cycle again.