Need someone to do a test print for me- will compensate.

I work for a company currently shopping around for a 3D printer of our own. We have narrowed it down to a few, but now are looking for test prints from each of the chosen printers, and the M200 is one of them. I am looking for someone who currently owns an M200, is honest, and willing to help out. I would provide you with the 3D file, so no work would need to be done on your end except the actual printing and then shipping, which we would of course cover. We are also willing to compensate you for your time and materials.

If anyone is interested in helping out, please respond to this post and let me know.

Thank you.

Marissa

Marissa, send me please the stl file.

hello Marissa

if your in the USA I can help

Hello Marissa,

I'm in northern California and can help if you need it.

I think you will find that most people on these forums are honest. What do they have to gain from you buying an M200. Anyways the best was to approach this would be to post the file for everyone (assuming it is not under a protection) because some of these people will print anything because they can. (Pfft, some of these people have no life when it comes to printing ;D) Plus those who print it for their use may post pictures of the model for a greater comparison pool. 

So far the 3 that posted before me are trustworthy and can be backed by most others.

-NS

im avaiable, Italy here

I'm in France and can help