New M200+ Printer problem

In my work start using a old new M200+ (they bought it 2 years ago but it has only recently started to be used) and after print 1kg start printing bad, i send images. if i can try some parts i have a m200 fully working and new part for that model

Hi German,

thank you for reaching us via support form, our support agents will do their best to provide assistance.

Best regards,
Karolina

I change the Heater and Thermocouple and has improved, but still having problem (i attach the image in the right is the m200+ and in the left the m200 with same matterial)
I dont know if in the M200+ is normal change the Heater and Thermocouple with one month of use
Thx

Hi German,

does this happen with all materials? As you are printing small models - did you increase the fan speed to 100%? Just in case - check if the fans are operational (tools -> fan test). Also, the device has not been used for 2 years, thus it is difficult to tell what is causing given issues. Apart from the heater&thermocouple - the hotend/nozzle may require replacement.

Hi there!
I did not test it by printing small parts, I will give it a try and do the fan test.
The device is new and was never used from the factory, my boss had it as a backup all this time.
The thermocouple with the machine is not fully in place because the riveting did not allow it, I straightened it and seems that it did not work because now I have another error.
I will go back to the m200 heater and thermocouple for further testing.
Thx

I printed small parts and they came out fine, as did the fan test.
I left printing longer and did not show any more errors.

Hi German,

I am glad to hear you have found a root of th problem and that test prints went fine. The error #18:16 seems to be a randome one, but if it occurs again - let us know via support form.