New Z-Suite 2,5

New Z-Suite 2.5 : how to adjust the pause layers by layers?

I see that we can adjust the pause with the % but I dont know where to adjust the pause layer by layer.

Zortrax introduced this feature from Z-Suite 2.4: "Introduces new Pause bar - .zcode preview shows the exact number of generated layers"

Just click on the percentage sign. It will convert into layers count.

A lot of new Features ..... ONLY for M200 Plus :-(

We need an export and import function (or backup / restore) for a created print profile (also for foreign material), because a necessary reinstallation I have to enter all settings and profiles again. With an ex / import or backup / restore function it would be much more user-friendly ;-)

Mac OS ..... Beta Status ;-(

I cannot install the new Z Suites because mine is a 32-bit computer and it’s saying it has to be 64-bit am I being left out in the cold

A lot of new Features ..... ONLY for M200 Plus :-(

We need an export and import function (or backup / restore) for a created print profile (also for foreign material), because a necessary reinstallation I have to enter all settings and profiles again. With an ex / import or backup / restore function it would be much more user-friendly ;-)

Mac OS ..... Beta Status ;-(

Hi Korni!

Your profiles should be still there after doing an update of the Z-SUITE.

Anyway, you can also copy them as text files from this catalogue:

C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Zortrax\Profiles

I cannot install the new Z Suites because mine is a 32-bit computer and it's saying it has to be 64-bit am I being left out in the cold

Hi there,

You can use Z-SUITE 1 which works with 32-bit OS  :)

https://support.zortrax.com/downloads/software/