New Zortrax Support Center

There is a brand new Support Center available at our website. You can enter it either from www.zortrax.com -> Support Center, or directly from this link: http://support.zortrax.com

Changelog/improvements:

General:

- new user-friendly layout (optimized for both: PC and mobile)

- advanced, intelligent searching tool will find your answer before you will finish asking questions

- hot tips in the hint bar

- problems divided into categories, which is going to speed up your search

- more accurate tags

- multiple products sections (M200, Inventure, etc.)

- frequently viewed manuals (most popular manuals in our base)

- easier access to downloads and support form to contact us directly

- moving around the support center have never been so easy

Articles and manuals:

- intelligent search bar on every page

- related articles to the one that you’re reading

- social media linking

- print the article

- view the article as PDF

- possibility to increase text size

Chris - I could find a link to this forum anywhere on Zortax's web site.  Even Googling on "forum site:zortrax.com" couldn't find it.  If the link truly is missing, could someone plase add a link to the forum on the Support page?

Mike

Out of boredom I decided to have a look around, and I'd have to say that I really like it. Very useful material with very clean presentation - thumbs up! 

One suggestion would be to move the design tips from "printing/material issue" to "tips and tricks" since that would be a more logical place for it.

Thank you both for the feedback. If you find anything else that needs improvement or simply have an idea what would be nice to implement into the Support Center, don't hesitate to write it down in here.

Best,

Chris

Zortrax Team

Thank you both for the feedback. If you find anything else that needs improvement or simply have an idea what would be nice to implement into the Support Center, don't hesitate to write it down in here.

The new site shows much effort and professional design but my personal opinion is, that it will loose structure in a year or so ( because of the way it is structured and was before). Anyway it looks good now.

I have opened one document about the clicking extruder and (again) to my personal opinion the documents could be enhanced or more eyes should visit the content before publishing. The document urges the user to first check the cable connections at the extruder PCB (that requires some disassembly of the extruder) and after that do a check if the nozzle is clogged.

I would recommend it the other way round because nozzle cloggs happen more often and are easier to check than the cable connections (wich could even cause loosing cable connections that have been good before).

What could be added is how to check the nozzle, e.g. unscrew the hot nozzle and check if extrusion is restored…

The new site shows much effort and professional design but my personal opinion is, that it will loose structure in a year or so ( because of the way it is structured and was before). Anyway it looks good now.

I have opened one document about the clicking extruder and (again) to my personal opinion the documents could be enhanced or more eyes should visit the content before publishing. The document urges the user to first check the cable connections at the extruder PCB (that requires some disassembly of the extruder) and after that do a check if the nozzle is clogged.

I would recommend it the other way round because nozzle cloggs happen more often and are easier to check than the cable connections (wich could even cause loosing cable connections that have been good before).

What could be added is how to check the nozzle, e.g. unscrew the hot nozzle and check if extrusion is restored…

You would be surprised with how often this is not the case. 

I like the new set up but I would like to know how fast new content would be able to show up when a new problem arises. Just like a current problem I know the Support team knows about (printer clicking when moving the print head in the X or Y directions) but is not in the support list of problems. 

Maybe when Zortrax hears multiple confirmed reports of a problem they can drop in a new section on the support site that gives some helpful tips and then directs the user to the ticket system, just so the user know's Zortrax is on top of the problems. 

-NS

It would be nice if Zortrax could email owners periodically with updates on new tech support issues and resolutions.

I suggest that every error message that can be produced by either Z-Suite or the M200 firmware have an entry somewhere that can be reached by searching for the error message text. This is how most people find resolutions to computer problems these days - they just do a google search on the error text.