No Response From Support

I have now made several attempts to be contacted by you support team.  For the last 3 days i have sent a report but there is never a response.  Is this the typical turn around for people with printer operational problems.

If so what is a typical turn around for a filed issue form Zortrax?

Sincerely,

Printer M200

S/N: Z41C5FC17

Problem: there is a short in the extruder cabling system or circuity some were.  I need some technical support to trouble shoot sense you do not supply schematics on line that I know of.  I have tried also to contact the company were I purchased the M200 from but they do not have any tech support staff.

I love my printer, but very frustrated that i can not get some simple good Technical Support!

Sincerely,

Scott Clifford

480-450-0416

sclifford1@cox.net

I have now made several attempts to be contacted by you support team.  For the last 3 days i have sent a report but there is never a response.  Is this the typical turn around for people with printer operational problems.

If so what is a typical turn around for a filed issue form Zortrax?

Sincerely,

Printer M200

S/N: Z41C5FC17

Problem: there is a short in the extruder cabling system or circuity some were.  I need some technical support to trouble shoot sense you do not supply schematics on line that I know of.  I have tried also to contact the company were I purchased the M200 from but they do not have any tech support staff.

I love my printer, but very frustrated that i can not get some simple good Technical Support!

Sincerely,

Scott Clifford

480-450-0416

sclifford1@cox.net

In order to contact our support, you should fill [url=http://support.zortrax.com/support-form/]support form[/url] . You've sent your email on office@zortrax.com.