Not raising platform high enough for printing

My M200 has started being a bit funny today (1 week old printer).

When attempting to print, everything goes according to plan apart from the bed is actually too low. It continues to print anyway and just 'throws' the material down. The gap between the extruder and platform is about 60mm.

Anyone have this before or know of a solution?

Thanks

Please check if the small conector is properly attached to the perforated platform. If yes please fill out support form at http://zortrax.pl/support-form/

Yes, it happened to me… The root cause was that the little pins of the small platform connector were pushed together and they shorted…so the printer thought the nozzle was contacting the whole time. You probably touched the connector accidentally with the scraper. Take a magnifying glass and check the little pins…I could fix mine by bending them back with a needle.

Yes, it happened to me... The root cause was that the little pins of the small platform connector were pushed together and they shorted...so the printer thought the nozzle was contacting the whole time. You probably touched the connector accidentally with the scraper. Take a magnifying glass and check the little pins...I could fix mine by bending them back with a needle.

Excellent answer, thanks!