Nozzle pulling material when changing direction

Hi all

I noticed that my nozzle lefts up end of material string when changing it's direction. What could be the reason to this? I was printing using a new spool of Z-HIPS.

I attached some photos for clarification.

Thanks in advance4785

20180424_230951.jpg

Hi Greycloud,

At first, perform platform calibration. You can also try using some ABS Juice: https://support.zortrax.com/preparing-z-abs-juice/

ABS Juice will improve adhesion very well.

Thanks Marek

I can't get my hands on Acetone where I live but I used glue. it's good now but There is still considerable warping near edge of of the build plate. Is that normal?

A properly calibrated platform creates a uniform filament layer height across the entire print bed. It looks like the area that's lifting up is too far from the printhead. You need to calibrate the platform.........

Thanks Marek

I can't get my hands on Acetone where I live but I used glue. it's good now but There is still considerable warping near edge of of the build plate. Is that normal?

Please calibrate the platform another time.

Also, I noticed that the perforated plate is new and the surface is so smooth that there is a problem with sticking the first layer to it. Use more glue in the corners and it should be just fine.