Obi-Wan Lightsaber

Done. Again, great work on making the model. Excellent tolerances.

9bW9Z3S.jpg

Thanks!! Looks great!! You can tap the small hole and install a 3mm Button head screw if you wish.. That is why I had it there. Forgot to mention that..Oops.. :blink: I assume you noticed the buttons curve to the body as well.. :D Not sure if someone prints this with another printer the tolerances are going be too good.. Don't forget to put a "Make" up on Thingiverse.. ;)

Kyle, you did a superb design job on the Obi Wan light saber.  I finally finished a print and the appearance, fit and finish was really outstanding.  Miles above the typical Thingiverse designs.  I'll upload a "Made" picture in the next day or two.

Mike

Kyle, you did a superb design job on the Obi Wan light saber.  I finally finished a print and the appearance, fit and finish was really outstanding.  Miles above the typical Thingiverse designs.  I'll upload a "Made" picture in the next day or two.

Mike

Awesome!!! And thank you!!! I try to keep things clean.. Some of the stuff on there is just terrible..

The Upload you have been waiting for, the one on the left is at 140 microns and done in about 22 hours. The one on the right is done in 90 microns for all parts except the brass, which was on the UP! plus pro at 150 microns. Total print time for 90 micron was around 30 hours.

More pictures to come.

The Upload you have been waiting for, the one on the left is at 140 microns and done in about 22 hours. The one on the right is done in 90 microns for all parts except the brass, which was on the UP! plus pro at 150 microns. Total print time for 90 micron was around 30 hours.

More pictures to come.

Just awesome!! Now you guys can fight each other!!! :D