Order placed and paid for two weeks ago. Still no shipping? Help?

Order #790. I paid it in full two weeks ago today, but I still haven't received any tracking information. I've made a couple inquiries, but despite the prompt responses, I'm still pretty much in the dark here.

Furthermore, I don't know why it's still asking me to enter payment information. The money has been in Zortrax's possession for two weeks now. Can I get some help with this order please? I'm beginning to get very frustrated with this.

Many thanks in advance.

Also, I'm not terribly fond of the fact that customers can view other customers orders if they simply modify the order number in the URL. That's an undeniably huge invasion of privacy, and gotta be an oversight on somebody's behalf.

Order #790. I paid it in full two weeks ago today, but I still haven't received any tracking information. I've made a couple inquiries, but despite the prompt responses, I'm still pretty much in the dark here.

Furthermore, I don't know why it's still asking me to enter payment information. The money has been in Zortrax's possession for two weeks now. Can I get some help with this order please? I'm beginning to get very frustrated with this.

Many thanks in advance.

Also, I'm not terribly fond of the fact that customers can view other customers orders if they simply modify the order number in the URL. That's an undeniably huge invasion of privacy, and gotta be an oversight on somebody's behalf.

Don't worry, your payment has been accepted and your money are safe. Your printer should be send before end of the week. Sorry for any inconveniences. 

As for the shop URL, we wasn't aware of that, we are going to fix it asap. 

Same here - order 783.

I paid on 3rd of March and still haven't received anything. 

Not even a reply to my last 2 e-mails.... 

This is annoying..

Same here - order 783.

I paid on 3rd of March and still haven't received anything. 

Not even a reply to my last 2 e-mails.... 

This is annoying..

Its being processed (Payment has been accepted and we are waiting for new printers batch)

Thank you for the reply!

Any idea when will that happen? One week, one month? 

Thanks! :D

Thank you for the reply!

Any idea when will that happen? One week, one month? 

Thanks! :D

I've been told that shouldn't take more than two weeks.

ok. thank you. :)

I just received an e-mail. It was shipped today  :D  :P