Owner's special price for filament

I can't see special price for Z-ABS filament when I login on the EU store. Only one price appears : € 27,00.

I'm doing something wrong ? Is € 27 the owner's "special" price ? Is there no more special price ?

I need to buy filamanent and spare parts, so, please, an answer from Zortrax !!

The EU price is now 27 I believe, they had to raise it due to taxes/etc.

They seem to have all the Z-ABS at the owners price now.  It doesn't look like they charge extra for non-owners anymore.

Thanks.

I was just hoping for an answer from Z staff .... to be sure !

It's unbelieavable that they can't just answer yes/no to such an easy question ... It's a matter of 10 seconds !!

I noticed, ad I can't understand why Z-ABS have 3 different prices:

US store 19$ ( = 15.02 euro = 63,44 PLN)

EU store 27euro ( = 34,16 $ = 114,06PLN)

PL store 141,45 PLN (= 42,37$ = 33,48euro) 

Life is brutal,  poorest pays the most ;(

Those of us in the US pay US$10 or more for shipping - does Europe get by any cheaper?

Mike

Those of us in the US pay US$10 or more for shipping - does Europe get by any cheaper?

Z-ABS is 27€ and Ultrat 39€

shipping to France costs 9.44€ first then 3.54€ a piece without taxes which is 20%

I noticed, ad I can't understand why Z-ABS have 3 different prices:

US store 19$ ( = 15.02 euro = 63,44 PLN)

EU store 27euro ( = 34,16 $ = 114,06PLN)

PL store 141,45 PLN (= 42,37$ = 33,48euro) 

Life is brutal,  poorest pays the most ;(

Here small example:

iPhone 6 16gb price:

USA: 649 USD

Poland: 887 USD

UK: 867 USD

Australia: 764 USD

Everywhere apple getting same profit but due of local tax and shipping it create huge difference at final price, same problem have every company which selling worldwide.

OK Martin, my initial question was not about prices US vs EU !! I understand that taxes, shipping ... are not the same, I don't care ...

The question was just : "is there a special price for M200 owner's ?"

Can't you just tell me YES or NO ???

Pleaaaaasssseee .... I need to buy filament and spare nozzle !!!

Thanks Rafal .....

btw, prices on EU store don't include VAT ..: So ABS spool is not €27.00 but € 33.21 (23% VAT in Poland).

Happily, shipping is less expansive from Poland than from Hong-Kong !!

Check for Zortrax resellers in your country. Maybe you can get through even cheaper.

For instance distributor for Slovenia has the same prices as Z-Store but cost of delivery is slightly lower.