Pausing a print

It looks like you can't pause the print to change filament until all of the raft has been laid down.  If that is intentional can @Marcin explain why?  If it is not intentional can it be fixed?

It looks like you can't pause the print to change filament until all of the raft has been laid down.  If that is intentional can @Marcin explain why?  If it is not intentional can it be fixed?

We did it on purpose (pause is blocked during raft printing), it was causing weird issues and to be honest, I dont see the reason why someone would want pause print on raft. 

Not me either. Would be nice to be able to abort without pulling the plug though.

We did it on purpose (pause is blocked during raft printing), it was causing weird issues and to be honest, I dont see the reason why someone would want pause print on raft. 

The situation that prompted the request was that I'd erroneously started a large footprint print and wanted to abort it quickly, but on other occasions I notice a problem with clicking or some other problem, realized that I had failed to change filament to the right type or color, or the filament roll is low and needs to be changed a full one (and I don't want to wait 10-20 minutes for the raft to complete.

Are those reasons valid?

As others have said, a pause during the raft is pointless, but needing to abort during the raft is not unusual at all. It would be nice if the hold-the-button-for-several-seconds worked during raft so we don't have to switch the printer off, turn the Z screw down by hand, then turn it back on and use Maintenance->Lower Bed.

As others have said, a pause during the raft is pointless, but needing to abort during the raft is not unusual at all. It would be nice if the hold-the-button-for-several-seconds worked during raft so we don't have to switch the printer off, turn the Z screw down by hand, then turn it back on and use Maintenance->Lower Bed.

An abort with the button would suit me just fine.