PETG - Is it true that HOT END V2 clogs very often when printing PETG from other companies than Zortrax?

Hello All

I want to start printing with PETG, however, many people say that the M200 has problems printing with this material if it is not Z-PETG. Unfortunately, I need a larger range of colors than gray and black.

What are your experiences in this matter?

Is it true that HOT END V2 clogs very often when printing PETG from other companies than Zortrax?

M200 has always been a failure free and maintenance-free printer for me. (I am a disabled person with a great limitation of motor abilities). Despite the fact that replacing the PTFE tube is not difficult, it goes beyond my manual options, and I do not want to have to hire someone to do it for me.

Is there a 100% reliable replacement that does not block the printhead and does not cause any printing problems?

Thank you for all the information - bless Robert

I've spent a fair amount of time attempted to print with 3dx CF PETG with very little success. Others on here say they've had success. I decided to just move on. 

Hi,

I professionally need to print PETG, so I spend hours and hours to try to print it… With a very erratic success.
For coloring issue, I never try the Z-PETG.

=> Is anybody can confirm that the Z-PETG behaviour is really different (better) than the PETG ?

Thx.