Pissed at Z-ULTRAT

I bought 10 Z-ULTRATs from a reseller and almost all of them some how tangle up due to shit quality winding and stop my print. I spent 10 hours and about half a spool. Do i really need to unwind all the spools and rewind them or will zortrax replace them as the reseller said that they wouldn't replace them and I wouldn't need to do this on any quality fillament. This managed to piss me off i bought the printer for being one of the most reliable one however the spools aren't. I haven't seen this on any of my other printers.

I personally have had zero issues with tangling, and I have gone through several spools. Are you allowing the free end of the spool loose at any point? If you don't keep constant tension on it, even while stored, the filament will loosen around the spool and cause tangles. 

They were brand new spools and had the original seals. The issue is that the winding it self is somehow tangled.

I had this with Z-Ultrat (ivory) before: http://forum.zortrax.com/index.php?/topic/1787-bad-spool-of-filament/?p=22456

I never got tangled spool of Z-material but I seen many tangles which I created leaving end of filament not holded properly, you have to handle the end of filament with care

I never got tangled spool of Z-material but I seen many tangles which I created leaving end of filament not holded properly, you have to handle the end of filament with care

How to prevent tangling with careful handling of filament ends that occurs after 10 hours printing?

With other words: How can a moving filament string (the ends) affect the windings that are buried centimeters inside the outer windings?

I have a tiff with Zultrat too. lol

I never  noticed before on how quickly Zultrat dissolves in acetone. 

I could've swore it took a very long time in the beginning but now with in 20 min, its gone. 

just had a bad ultrat spool yesterday...my first one. There was literally a big loop sticking out deep inside the spool which was bent to the side from the windings that were above it. Luckily I noticed it before it caused any trouble.