Potentiometer Issues

Hi guys,

I have a Zortrax since September 2014 with +100kg melted and some time ago when i turn my potentiometer in the menu(both directions) the potentiometer don’t go to the correct position. 

In other words, an example, i’m in the menu, if i turn the pot forward it will jump forward and backwards and i don’t have control for what direction it will go. 

I Think i need to replace the potentiometer, you have some guide for this? How can i buy one potentiometer to replace?

I can make a video later… 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Andre Carvalho.

It's not a potentiometer, it's a rotary encoder / push button combination.

Replacement was covered in this thread:

http://forum.zortrax.com/index.php?/topic/2487-sourcing-a-replacement-rotary-selector/?p=27675

Or you can get whole new LCD display set from our Service for 40E / 45$ (net) :) 

Or you can get whole new LCD display set from our Service for 40E / 45$ (net) :)

please post the link ;)

please post the link ;)

give us a shout through www.support.zortrax.com/support-form and mention what you need there, we will prepare proforma invoice. 

Hi guys,

I have a Zortrax since September 2014 with +100kg melted and some time ago when i turn my potentiometer in the menu(both directions) the potentiometer don’t go to the correct position. 

In other words, an example, i’m in the menu, if i turn the pot forward it will jump forward and backwards and i don’t have control for what direction it will go. 

I Think i need to replace the potentiometer, you have some guide for this? How can i buy one potentiometer to replace?

I can make a video later… 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Andre Carvalho.

Mine's been doing this forever, I just live with it. It could be fixed with better firmware...