Print quality on the right side

Hello everyone,

I'm having trouble with print quality, it happens on the right side of the print, doesn't matter what part and what shape. I did calibration several times, printing bed is leveled. What else should I do? I have attached 2 photos, one is from the right side and second from the left, front and back are also good.

2015-04-06 12.56.17.jpg

2015-04-06 12.57.19.jpg

Are you sure it happens on the right side? It probably happens on the left - fanless side due to lack of cooling.

Are you sure it happens on the right side? It probably happens on the left - fanless side due to lack of cooling.

100%, it started last week but I didn't pay attention but now it's getting worse

And second I turn off fan for all my prints

You should not turn off fan on smaller prints like this one. Set it to auto.

I’m not sure if this is fan related… It’s also bad on the vertical sections.

Try to print it on a different spot on the platform (not in the center) and see if that makes a difference.

Also try 2 models next to each other…

You might have some backlash somewhere or excessive play.

Or maybe even a very early onset of ribbon cable disease…this could potentially cause minimal feed inconsistencies in certain head positions …search for ribbon cable in the forum.

Like Andre said, this doesn't really seem fan related to me. It's too even with where it starts - almost like a seam. Check the X-axis rod alignment to see if theres some binding in that area. If that checks okay, try what Andre said and print further left to see if it works. If not, I would try a full XY axis maintenance - lube guide rods and tighten all screws. 

I'm not sure if this is fan related... It's also bad on the vertical sections.

Try to print it on a different spot on the platform (not in the center) and see if that makes a difference.

Also try 2 models next to each other…

You might have some backlash somewhere or excessive play.

Or maybe even a very early onset of ribbon cable disease…this could potentially cause minimal feed inconsistencies in certain head positions …search for ribbon cable in the forum.

I did print 2 models next to each other, same thing.

Also I have noticed that even rafting prints differently on the left and right, especially that square on the top right side.

I print with fan off since I got this printer, never had a problem even with a smaller parts so there is just a very little chance it is fan realted issue

2015-04-06 09.09.01.jpg

I did print 2 models next to each other, same thing.

Also I have noticed that even rafting prints differently on the left and right, especially that square on the top left side.

I print with fan off since I got this printer, never had a problem even with a smaller parts so there is just a very little chance it is fan realted issue

attachicon.gif2015-04-06 09.09.01.jpg

Definitely time to contact support; something that geometric and not location sensitive is highly unlikely to be an artifact of misalignment/cable/etc. 

Definitely time to contact support; something that geometric and not location sensitive is highly unlikely to be an artifact of misalignment/cable/etc. 

I'm trying to fill up Support form but web site says my Serial number is not valid although printing software accepted it. Is there any way to contact them?

You could post this in Bug Tracker.. Let them know serial # doesn't work as well.

Send them email to: support@zortrax.com