Are there official definitions for these terms in the ZSuite Print Settings?
1) Support angle - measured with respect to what?
2) Support Lite - how much "lighter" is this than standard support and how does it figure which support to make lighter? Does it eliminate some support and not others?
3) Avoid holes - what does this actually do?
4) Surface layers - is this the number of solid layers on the bottom before support starts printing and the number of solid layers on top after support stops printing?
5) Offsets - do the settings determine how much larger that inner contours ( diameters for holes) prints compared to the design dimension and how much smaller diameters are for rods? How are inner and outer contours defined - just holes and rods or something more?