Print Stations

Truth be told....... it is much cleaner than usual. I ran completely out of Black Z-ABS last week (Hello Zortrax supply chain) and the usual blizzard of freshly printed but not cleaned or de-rafted parts is nowhere to be seen. The silence is deafening and to stay awake during this unscheduled-losing-money-downtime I straightened up a bit.  

And yes Night Shift...... five M200s really compensates for my lack of patience and heavy Attention Deficit Disorder. ;-) Ultimately I would like a print farm of 10-20 M200s cranking out retail parts for me but I'm still building the demand for my trinkets.

Now to find some Black Z-ABS......

I look out on a state park and a river with two waterfalls. The view includes great blue herons fishing for trout, many ducks, otters, and an occasional bald eagle.

Don't forget the colibri.

Don't forget the colibri.

Right! I did have a hummingbird checking on me now and then through the window every day for several days, but haven't seen him/her for a few weeks now.

Darn! I voted a like to Julia's setup and fell off the top............. plan worked!

My Zortrax Station

Well... let's show some mess from a non tech guy. Not only the Print Room but the whole environment.

The Zortrax and an Hungarian cousin.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Adjacent room

3.jpg

Bigger pieces floor

4.jpg

5.jpg

Some muses

6.jpg

Well... let's show some mess from a non tech guy. Not only the Print Room but the whole environment.

There is no question as to who is the coolest person on the forum.

Truth be told....... it is much cleaner than usual. I ran completely out of Black Z-ABS last week (Hello Zortrax supply chain) and the usual blizzard of freshly printed but not cleaned or de-rafted parts is nowhere to be seen. The silence is deafening and to stay awake during this unscheduled-losing-money-downtime I straightened up a bit.  

And yes Night Shift...... five M200s really compensates for my lack of patience and heavy Attention Deficit Disorder. ;-) Ultimately I would like a print farm of 10-20 M200s cranking out retail parts for me but I'm still building the demand for my trinkets.

Now to find some Black Z-ABS......

I know these cool people in California who would love to talk to you ;D Ill ping you when we get Black ABS being that everyone is out of stock at the moment. I get the feeling you did this to the world!

I know these cool people in California who would love to talk to you ;D Ill ping you when we get Black ABS being that everyone is out of stock at the moment. I get the feeling you did this to the world!

I think you guys sent a loaner case to me through my friends in Utah (thank-you...thank-you!). ;-) I appreciate it but alas that case was "so-last-week". Sounds like a sizable amount should be plugged back into the supply chain soon and I'm set to stock-pile a bit so I'll never have to live without the smell or purr of Z-ABS simultaneously coursing through multiple M200s again.

I was hoping my voluminous appetite for Black Z-ABS would drive down the price for all of us. ;-)

Here is a pic from Portugal.. :D

11783751_1024738080894204_456029686_o.jp

Z M200… there are …

studio_01Low.jpg

studio_02low.jpg