Print Stations

Hi there everyone,

We all spend a lot of time printing and designing, obviously, and I think it is about time to show what you got! Show off your work stations show what makes you different from the rest, show what makes your work station yours. Give a Like to the stations you think deserve it and lets see who can get the most points.

Your station does not need to contain both your printer and computer in the same picture (as some of us have multiple printers spread out in our homes or workplaces) but must have at least one of the two. To make things fair Reseller work shops and public Tech Spaces can submit but will not be considered in the running for first place, only individual users can be in the running for the gold!

"What happens if I have the most likes? What to I win?" Nothing but internet fame and the knowledge that you are the coolest person in this forum!

"When does this challenge of yours end?" Well there will be no true end date as more people will join and post (hopefully). Check in once a week and I'll update on Fridays with the name of the current leader!

To start things off This is my Work Station at home:

Current Front runner happens to be Julia by popular vote (6). Submit more printer setups and like more to try and dethrone the current winner!

Here is mine:

P7152731 (Large).JPG

First photo shows my Zortrax working space, normally not so clean... ;)

Second photo shows my tinkering area for other material tests, normally not so chaotic... :rolleyes:

Here is my setup, let the treasure hunters begin the inspection.

1. My control station called "Benders Shiny Metal Ass" where a lot of fun can be virtually had.

2. The 2 Frankenstein machines that make my wife jealous.

3. Another angle of the little beasts.

4. An interesting angle, can you see the jewel of my comic collection.

5. My mini work bench, electronics and plastic shaping.

Well, I am second.

its-something.jpg

You tied for second! Nice drawing, that a self portrait?

A draftsman is born!

But… Just to better admire your work.

This is you doing a pas-de-deux? Or your open spread mouth with your tonsils on the horizon?

IMG_2120.jpg

Rearranged a few things. I like it a bit better. 

IMG_2141.jpgIMG_2142.jpg

Yes, obviously that is me on the picture happy for being second.

HC: Remove Apple stickers and I will give you a like.

IMG_8615_800.jpg

Here's another:

IMG_8663_800.jpg

@Heavenly, a functional setup is always a nice contrast from the flashy ones. I must ask, why the apple stickers? Is it just because you use the mac software or is it that lust for world domination that apple has?

@Julia, I knew you had a large work station but it has a view too? You east coast people are so lucky.

@Julia, I knew you had a large work station but it has a view too? You east coast people are so lucky.

I look out on a state park and a river with two waterfalls. The view includes great blue herons fishing for trout, many ducks, otters, and an occasional bald eagle.

is there a room for a sleeping bag? i dont make noise...

I look out on a state park and a river with two waterfalls. The view includes great blue herons fishing for trout, many ducks, otters, and an occasional bald eagle.

OK I concede to your amazing view out the window, but I have filled every shelf and wall space with rare and interesting collections of things to look at and experience.

I still tell my sons "Don't touch that!" sometimes.

@Heavenly, a functional setup is always a nice contrast from the flashy ones. I must ask, why the apple stickers? Is it just because you use the mac software or is it that lust for world domination that apple has?

I left Windows years 10 years ago and am everything Apple.

Besides, the black machine and the white Apple looks cool. Of course the other OS lifestyles don't understand the simplistic beauty of it. 

Plus it covers the bolts there. lol

I am like great Communist Dictator. I prefer full control over every part of my machine without exception!

What a fun idea! 

Office.JPG

organized chaos ftw

Well I mean if you have 5 I think you might be overcompensating for something...  ^_^

Well I mean if you have 5 I think you might be overcompensating for something...  ^_^

It's not the number of M200s that bothers me, it's how darned neat and clean everything is. I'm not convinced any work is actually done there ;)