Print support problem

Hi evrybody,

I have an issue with my M200 printer, the support realized for the conception of my part doesn't print correctly.

Some of part dosn't print (look at the following picture).

Do you know why ?

Thank's for your help

Try leveling the bed but you possibly have a faulty extruder ribbon cable. Contact support though the contact form and they will help.

Try leveling the bed but you possibly have a faulty extruder ribbon cable. Contact support though the contact form and they will help.

Probably cable, try printing [url=http://library.zortrax.com/project/ribbon-cable-tester/]most advanced cable tester ever created[/url] and let us know

I have tested the 'ribbon cable test' but I stopped it after 40 minutes because there are 2 parts in corners which haven't printed (The head passes over these corners but does not print anything) and the other parts are not printed correctly,

Please look at the following pictures.

Thanks for your help,

Omar

But yesterday I have printed a part at the center of the tray (following picture) and there are corners which haven't printed correctly but better than the last print (ribbon cable test).

What filament are you using? Which profile in Z-Suite? 

I use :

- Filament : ABS

- Profile : Z-ABS

- Layer : 0.09mm

- Infill : Medium

- Support : 30degres

You have partial loss of extrusion. Did you already checked everything in chain of material spool till the hotend?

Maybe your printer temporarily does not heat the hotend?

Maybe the driving gear slips over the filament?

I'd check that this way: Remove the PTFE tube, feed the filament directly into the hole on the print head.

Start a test print. While printing the raft, check if you can easily get the gear slipping over the filament.

Normally the "cogs" on the driving gear claws into the plastic; so if you try blocking filament feeding with your hand, you should feel some force coming from the driving gear. 

I use :

- Filament : ABS

- Profile : Z-ABS

- Layer : 0.09mm

- Infill : Medium

- Support : 30degres

0.09mm layers in a challenge for most FDM extruders, if you don’t have a perfect nozzle/hotend you will see feeding issues and under extrusion like this. 

I would try print it at a more normal layer height like 0.2mm, to see if that makes a difference. 

I assume that you’ve calibrated the buildplate with only minor differences between the control points? 

I have tested with layer 0.2mm but it doesn't print anything, 

I think the filament is not properly driven by the wheel, because it will be said that the wheel is blocked and doesn't correctly drive the filament.

Thanks for your help,

Omar