Printing of injection machine model, assembly video.

The project started for casually, i did try out a model

It composed of different particular,

it had to be something completely, as if to create a single model,

furthermore then verify the accuracy for mounting.

I have no experience in the 3d printiny,

therefore, the model was a test to check the quality of Zortrax m200 printer used by a novice.

The project for final assembly consists of more than 300 parts,

3d modeling was made with no parametric software 3D,with about 800 hours of modeling,

scale 1:36,with overall dimensions of 370 mm x 166 mm x h 155 mm.

The final prints made in groups of objects, this did not allow to obtain the maximum quality of some pieces.

Printing hours 215 hours.

For the assembly it was also used the support of screws 2 MA,

and for centering of almost all the details have been inserted into the pins of 1.2 mm steel.

The prints were not performed special finishes.

Materials used ultrat-z, z-abs, z-glass for the supporting base, for a total of about 1100 g.

Before the final prints have been made of the study of prints to find the correct dimensional values

to be applied to the joints, the minimum thickness and to the holes of the pins (about 200 hours of prints).

The 3d printer suitable for modeling should use other technology,

But with a little 'patience and practicality, with a wire 3d printer (in this case with Zortrax m200, it used by many professionals in the field)ì

they can produce a lot of items, until recently unthinkable to be realized at low cost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI64C4_6OFo

*Very* nice!

Does the model serve a practical purpose, like a salesman sample?

Amazing work!  I did not understand what you ment by the software.  Are you using a Cadd program or just a 3D polygon based program that isn't Solids based?  Can you explain further what this final machine is used for?

Really cool!!

Beautiful.

That's really a dancing injection machine model !

Great job, "patience and practicality" and talent !

*Very* nice!

*Very* nice!

thanks Henry,

was made as a hobby, for test printing and check the printer’s 3d capacity by a neophyte

Amazing work!  I did not understand what you ment by the software.  Are you using a Cadd program or just a 3D polygon based program that isn't Solids based?  Can you explain further what this final machine is used for?

Really cool!!

thanks Jason,

I used a non-parametric 3D CAD,

the model is a copy of an injection molding machine is used for industrial molding

Beautiful.

Thanks Julia !!!

Great job, “patience and practicality” and talent !

thanks Manga,

patience and … madness … over 6 months of work …

There should be a competition for print of the year on the forum and you should win it.

There should be a competition for print of the year on the forum and you should win it.

Caro Sam,

I thank you, but I think the print quality that I have done is not up to a competition … :slight_smile: … it might make sense for the type of project “multi items” … possibly for a publication of a magazine?

thanks Henry,

was made as a hobby, for test printing and check the printer’s 3d capacity by a neophyte

Well, it really looks nice, even for a pro, let alone a neophyte.  I used to know someone that made architecturula and engineering models out of plastic for a living and some of his looked like yours.

Well, it really looks nice, even for a pro, let alone a neophyte.  I used to know someone that made architecturula and engineering models out of plastic for a living and some of his looked like yours.

thanks,

the prints have many flaws, but the model being an “off std” is also loved by the true

I did not think you get to do so many special fdm using the technology, but in fact some professionals use it …

we try ! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

http://www.instructables.com/contest/3dprinting2016/

Great job, “patience and practicality” and talent !

… and a bit 'of … crazy … :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Wish you luck!

Wish you luck!

Thanks Sam …

spero di vincere almeno una t-shirt ☺☺☺☺