Printing PolyMax PLA

Hi

I will be getting a roll of PolyMax PLA soon to use with my M200 so is there any advise on the settings to use? I posted the same question earlier but turns out that section is for inventure.

I haven't tried it with the new software yet, but previously used z-temp to lower the nozzle temp, and printed great. Very nice finish. Easy on the heat gun when post process. Material gets soft easy. Usually let parts cool before pulling them off the bed. 

I haven't tried it with the new software yet, but previously used z-temp to lower the nozzle temp, and printed great. Very nice finish. Easy on the heat gun when post process. Material gets soft easy. Usually let parts cool before pulling them off the bed. 

Thanks for the feed back, it should be a great filament from what I read online. I will try printing using the default PLA based materials settings and see how the print turns out.

Made my first print with Poly Max withPLA based material profile, turned out amazing with zero warping and print feels really smooth. problem however is that raft sticks too hard to surface that some of the part layers got ripped along with it.

I will try Z-Glass settings and see how things turn out.