Printing stops and stays at 23%

Hello,
I have an Inkspire and it worked great until this print.
My print simply stops at 23%, I did it twice to check. The platform is down like it was printing, but just infinite. When I click pause or stop, it waits to stop indefinitely. I am forced to stop manually with the switch. I have 2.11 version of Z-suite, I will try to update but I’m not sure if this is the problem.

I use Pro black resin and the same essential parameters as I use usually.
Do you think the STL file could stop like that a printer if it was corrupted ? Do you have other ideas?

Here are the models and settings which stops at 23%:

Hi,

Does the printer stop while printing this specific model only? Have you run other prints? Can you pass me the file for checking?

Best regards,
Karolina

Yes this one only since I have the printer. I printed several other objects without problems.

I did the setting from the begining in Z-Suite once again and it works, The printing worked, so the problem came from the Z-Suite file/gcode.

Here is the file with a problem which stopped at 23%: https://we.tl/t-XJLfaVfTzn

Hi,

Thank you for the update and the file. I am glad to hear the problem did not occur again.

Best regards,
Karolina

Hi,
no problem, could you test it on your printer and tell me if it bugs for you ? and maybe what was the problem.

Dziekuje
Pozdrawiam

Hi,

Sure, I will test the file on our printer.

Thank you as well.
Pozdrawiam :slight_smile:

Hi,

I just wanted to update you on this case - the print did not stop at 23%, it went fine.

Best regards,
Karolina