Printing stops but the clock does not. No error and yes i disabled the endstop

Every print we do across our 2x M200 PLUS printers stops at random.
We have a low 20% success rate.
Previously, Both machines have been sent back to manufacturer for repair at different times.
We run both M200 with the Endstop detection OFF. But it stops midway anyway sigh The head stops printing and returns to the zero datum but the the percentage and clock continue to roll with the screen freezing out. Crazy. It’s completely unusable.

Is it a software issue? Can anyone give me a zsuite & m200plus software version combo that doesn’t produce this outcome? What a mess.

Hi, @mazatron.

The issue you’ve described is probably related to hardware.
Please, check connections on the motherboard and Android PCB.
Besides, I recommend that you contact your local Reseller or us directly, as some parts will probably have to be replaced.

All connections are fine on both PCB and motherboard. Where can I get a replacement for the M200 PLUS PCB x2 as local sellers such as 3D JAKE and DREAM3D do not stock this item.

**edit found them on swedish website- 3D Prima. I will buy 2x for both printers, but it’s worth mentioning that I find it highly unlikely that this is the issue for both printers. I hope this is not another weakness of the M200+ **

I agree that it is possibly hardware issue, both of these printers have been returned to you for hardware issues prior- new motherboard etc. The second, returned with this issue, then the first M200+ started doing it too.

I have found only Extruder PCB on 3D Prima’s website, but it’s not the one that may cause the issue. There is another one, Android PCB connected to Motherboard, it’s placed under the bottom plate of the printer.
It’s best if you contact us via support form. When have you purchased the printers?

There is nothing obvious in terms of loose connections or damage to the Android PCB
NO.1 was bought september 25th 2018 and NO.2 march 20 2018.

Where do we stand in terms of replacing the android PCB?

@mazatron I’ve sent you a PM, please check your inbox.

We have this android PCB replaced 5 months ago, because one day it just went blank and died. Since we are in Mexico the warranty doesn’t apply to us in the end we finally managed to get this part replaced but this week the printer started to stop suddenly, my first response was to change the USB because the original was is more than 1 year old and it indeed had some issues when read on PC. But after the change the probelm has happened 3 more times, blank screen with no info, we were producing a 7 hours print, and the printer at certain point decided to stop and restart itself. Many companies are using this devices for production. We have been zortrax resellers for 4 years, before they finished the agreement because sales target were not meet, however with such faulty devices it’s hard to do it and even more when they don’t give any warranty for the products sold. I’m currenlty on a huge problem because we are still selling this devices through a PR reseller, adn it’s been a week since I sent information via email one M300 plus is dead also, endstop error, readings are ok and no response from anyone. Even crappy companies like Prusa, Creality, and so on simply dispatch replacement parts without so much questions, if something from the propiertary electronics fails under the first year it’s clearly a manufacture defect, but zortrax thinks different and even thinks they have 1st, 2nd and 3rd class customers, being on that 3rd class everyone in the world except from EU and USA. Such a shame.

Hi, @ahntlia.

Indeed, we ask many questions, but answers help us in finding the root of the problem.

What e-mail address did you send a message to?
Or have you sent us a support form? We usually reply within 24 hours maximum.
Please, send us a copy of that e-mail to support@zortrax.com. We’ll help you.

Regarding the warranty, we DO NOT think about clients in such categories.
We provide warranty in European Union and USA at the moment, but we are working to extend the list of the countries with warranty. Our Service Centers network grows as well, as we want users to have access to technical service on the spot.

Well when asked about this warranty issues your “distributor” for LATAM Sicnova states that the warranty is valid, for all the products sold through their “sales network”. May I know to which sales network they refer to? Because as far as I know Mexico only has 2 Premium resellers, and none of them have warranty now. So who lies zortrax? Or is Sicnova offering products through some other dealer in Mexico? Screenshot_2019-10-03%20(1)%20Sicnova%20-%20Inicio

We are in the process of implementing new warranty terms at our partners. Sicnova’s statement is true and it will apply to all devices purchased after the implementation process is done.

So before the mentioned “implementation” which has no exact dates. Any device outside those magical dates will be still out of warranty. Really guys you need to give users certainty, times and dates.

For 5 years you always use the same kind of phrases

“It will be available soon”

“More information soon”

" We will check and let you know"

“We are working on it ans soon as we have more infotmation we will let you know”

It’s not a good way to atract new customers or keep the current ones.

Thank you for your opinion. We do not reveal exact dates as during such processes (which are not as simple as you may think) various things can delay them. The same applies to other situations. I recommend that you stay in touch with Sicnova regarding that matter.