Printing Z-Ultrat with (small) Support / Bridge

Hello together

I am a new owner of a Zortrax M200. The Quality of the prints are very good, but i have big problems removing Support easily.

Here is a Picture and the model.

Printed with Z-Ultrat at 0,19mm (see the Settings Picture i attached)

I have Trouble to remove the Support from the small holes (why is there Support??) and from the ring you can see in the model. I have to print a lot of this part on this Printer. it cost to much time to remove the Support. I have a Business and no time to to this at all.

It is possible with a Workaround to set the Support from buildplatform only? Or better, that i can decide where Support is?!

I hope you can help me with your experience, because its really time intensive to remove the Support :-(

Thanks in further

Felix

Try printing it with 10* angle, support will be present in bottom part and holes.

I believe that removing support is better than failed print :) 

Also with "support lite"

Woohooo that Looks great to me in the software. I have to test and print the part with this options. Thank you very much for that.

The Support on the bottom can not be removed easily tooo. I mean ist ok, but it costs many time... Any suggestions here to get it better and faster out?

Maybe other construction inside the cavity?!?

Also the Hexagon geometry (for the nuts) are sliced weird. At some layers there is a nearby closed infill to that. What happened here? Its constructed in Solidworks 2013?

Any suggestions to repair that model and how?

Woohooo that Looks great to me in the software. I have to test and print the part with this options. Thank you very much for that.

The Support on the bottom can not be removed easily tooo. I mean ist ok, but it costs many time... Any suggestions here to get it better and faster out?

Maybe other construction inside the cavity?!?

Also the Hexagon geometry (for the nuts) are sliced weird. At some layers there is a nearby closed infill to that. What happened here? Its constructed in Solidworks 2013?

Any suggestions to repair that model and how?

For some odd reason Solid Works STL's occasionally have problems in the Z-Suite. It is rare but not unheard of, I am not sure how it gets fixed on an individual level. 

We have been asking for different updated to support and infill for a while (years) and it will be a while longer until they give us a new form of support structure if ever.

-NS

For some odd reason Solid Works STL's occasionally have problems in the Z-Suite. It is rare but not unheard of, I am not sure how it gets fixed on an individual level.

I haven't had it happen... but it might be related to the angle deviation setting in the STL export being set too high. I haven't seen it, but I ways have mine set to very low values.

A bench hook like this one can be a big help for removing the raft:

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:131301

The dual fan modification may help as well.