Problem - Printing doesnt stick to the glass plate

Hi!
Just got a glass plate for the M300+ as a way to skip the time consuming and sometime hard to remove raft.
Printer ran perfectly until now, with Z-HIPS, did the setup of the glass plate according to instructions and did the manual leveling.
Thing is, now its not running so smoothly. It cant seem to stick to the plate. Adding a bit of “glue” to the plate helped a little but only so much. Any one here had the problem? I looked for an option to tick in the software to tell the machine that it was now a glass plate and that the heating bed should heat accordingly but couldnt find it. Comparing it with the nobrainer glass plate printing on the ultimaker, I’m not sure how to fix this.
If anyone has any insight or a process that works, I’d be happy to hear it!

I totally get your frustration with the glass plate on the M300+. It can be a bit tricky to get it working smoothly sometimes. Adding some “glue” is a good start, but there might be a few more things to check.

First, make sure your glass plate is really clean. Sometimes, residue or oils from your hands can affect adhesion. Try wiping it down with isopropyl alcohol to ensure it’s squeaky clean.

Secondly, for some 3D printers, you do need to adjust the bed temperature manually when switching to a glass plate. Check your printer’s manual or settings to see if there’s an option to change the bed temperature. You might need to increase it slightly for better adhesion.

Lastly, double-check your leveling. Even with a glass plate, getting the bed perfectly level is crucial. Make sure it’s as level as possible, especially at the corners and center of the bed.