Problem with bad filling

Hello,

first, sorry for my bad english, I'm from Spain.

Since March, I have been printing small parts in ABS with a layer thickness of 0.09. Since then, all those pieces have been filled perfectly in every print.

However, two weeks ago I noticed as progressively loses the filling of some parts (Always in the same area). Since the first layer, I watched as the mouthpiece makes the right path , but not extruded material in that area. The rest of the object is printed correctly. The same thing happens at 0.14 layer thickness.

I've used the same STL file and the same objects. The problem is repeated in other objects at the same size, and better when it comes to larger pieces.

I've cleaned platform, extruder, hotend and changed nozzle, and the problem continues. I attached image of the piece before and now.

Can you help me?

Try tightening your Ribbon cable connection it’s probably making a bad connection in that one location on the printer location try printing the same object only move it in a different spot on the build plate

I've tried changing position and the piece remains the same, the rubber cable works fine, I tested the continuity and all is well.

Testing multiple prints, the printer yesterday showed me the error 013 "Unexpected extruder temperature drop". I followed the instructions in "Heating Hotend Problem" section support the Zortrax and some results are different than specified. Specifically, the resistance that I measured in my thermistor is 4.8 ohms instead of 1 +/- 0.5 ohms indicated. Does that mean that this piece does not work?

Thanks!

Bad thermistor will definitely mess up your prints

Do you know if this problem is covered by warranty?

Do you know if this problem is covered by warranty?

It is. www.support.zortrax.com/support-form -> give us a shout and prepare few more photos ;)

Thanks for your help. With the warranty pieces the infill was better, but I continues with another problems.

With the callibration done, the callibration test piece looks like this photo (ABS, 0.09, light).

It's normal? Personally, I expect a better quality of Zortrax M200.

I 've got better quality but these last days i've got the same problems, hotend thermal regulation 

Thanks for your help. With the warranty pieces the infill was better, but I continues with another problems.

With the callibration done, the callibration test piece looks like this photo (ABS, 0.09, light).

It's normal? Personally, I expect a better quality of Zortrax M200.

I have exactly the same issue with Ultrat. I have a Cel Robox which has much better results at this in PLA. Quite disappointed with the M200 so far, hasn't delivered yet....