Remote printer control

Hello

I would like to be able to control the operation of my M 200 + printer remotely. See where the printing is and be able to stop it, when the printing is finished. Is it possible to retrieve the information from the camera remotely? I am equipped with a Jeedom system and I can remotely cut the power supply to the printer. Is this possible without risk to the printer?

Thank

Jean-Marc

Hello Jean-Marc,

I encourage you to read about advantages of using Zortrax inCloud. Not only can you start the printing process remotely, but also pause and stop prints. Also, you can make use of the camera preview and access your printers wherever you are. Unfortunately, we cannot confirm that cutting the power supply remotely will not cause any risk to the printer and its performance.

Best regards,
Karolina

hello,
Thank you for your answer and the proposed solution. As I use the printer for my personal use, I will take the free version. With this version can you confirm to me that it is possible to control the printer’s job remotely and stop printing when the job is finished.

Best regards,

Jean-Marc