remove excess material from nozzle using tweezers and press the button to resume

Hi,

I have been getting error in my printing over the past few weeks. I have been printing non Zortrax ABS without issues (well the usuals of course) over the last couple of years. But I am getting constant pausing on my prints with the following information on the lcd screen "remove excess material from nozzle using tweezers and press the button to resume". I have fiddled with extrusion temperatures, retraction, environmental temps, changed materials, changed out for new extruders, all without success. I cant see the message /error code listed any where in the Zortrax manuals or guides, and a google of the error has bought up nothing. Anyone have any clues?

M200, enclosed, v1 hotend, 3rd party filament sensor.

Cheers

Ross

Hi Ross,

It looks like you have a pause inserted to your zcode. 

Could you check that?

The other possibility is that the pause happens automatically, although it shouldn't.

Does it happen randomly or always at the same stage of printing process?

Thanks for the reply. I will check for any coded pauses, and yes it appears to happen randomly and frequently. I wonder if there is a command pulse from the Z-Mon Filament Monitor creating the random pauses. I will disconnect the unit and try a print without it.

Cheers

Ross