Routine Maintenance

Just a reminder to all.. The M200 is so damn reliable that sometimes we take it for granted.. Mine has been great for 2 years 5 months. Really haven't done anything to it.. The last 3 prints were terrible!!! No fault of the printer.. My lack of routine maintenance.. It's amazing how two little set screws on the motor pulley can really mess up your day.. lol  Second pic is before and after.Miif9h.jpgwT23FF.jpg

Yep, been there more than once.

It's funny.. You will have 20 perfect prints in a row. No degradation at all... Then BAM!!!! Nothing but crap.. LOL!! Little bit of Loctite on there now.. Still love this printer..

It's funny.. You will have 20 perfect prints in a row. No degradation at all... Then BAM!!!! Nothing but crap.. LOL!! Little bit of Loctite on there now.. Still love this printer..

It seems they're either tight or they're loose...nothing in between.

Dear Kyle,

what are the screws? put a picture ?

thanks

Dear Kyle,

what are the screws? put a picture ?

thanks

If you just go to Z's service videos on their site and follow the "XY maintenance" procedure, it's all laid out clearly step by step how to check and tighten all the grub screws throughout the gantry.

Hi.  Sorry to have to ask but which of these guides are you referring to

X/Y Axis Maintenance

Eliminating Axis Problems

Thank you.  And by the way I cannot find any 'service videos' on their site.  Am I missing something?

Hi.  Sorry to have to ask but which of these guides are you referring to

X/Y Axis Maintenance

Eliminating Axis Problems

Thank you.  And by the way I cannot find any ‘service videos’ on their site.  Am I missing something?

its pretty much the same