Settings for Elegoo Saturn

Could somebody please help me, I’m thinking of jumping ship from Chitubox to Z Suite, but I’ve only ever used the default profile that came with it, and I don’t know what settings to use for my Elegoo Saturn. I’ve heard that you can’t just copy the settings across from Chitubox as apparently they treat their axis differently.

I mostly just a blender modeler, and have only just brought a printer of my own so its still largely a mystery to me what everything is or what most of the settings mean. or why they’re important. So you might need to dumb any instructions down a little.

The “other” settings are sdisabed by default in many of the printer “machine” resource files. I don’t know why, perhaps they are not supported by some printers–they can be enabled by editing the resource configuration file for your printer. I have done so for my plain ol’ Mars, however to be honest I do not find their so-called “improvement” to have much utility or do much of anything I found necessary.

On Linux the these files are located at [CHITUBOX installation folder]/resource/machine…

In the ELEGOO_SATURN.cfg file you will find a number of entries that are typically named [something]Visible or [something]Editable–if the configuration valule is “0” that function/setting is disabled.

Here is the guide to different 3D printers, and everyone must read it before buying.