Shell holes, scorching, rafts too strong

Hi guys,

Im not new to 3d printing but just bought my first m200 and have wanted one for a long time. It prints very similar to my Up Plus2 but seveal issues I need help fixing.

Getting some scorching. I unchecked the fan auto setting and it seems to be better. Just curious if anyone recommends other fixes like printing a different fan vent or adding a second fan?

I read that the older versions of zsuite worked better. Any thoughts?

Rafts are way too strong. Id rather try printing without them or somehow reducing the amount of rows like I could do with the Up. Any way to print without rafts like when doing a shell print, except its a fill print?

My shell prints are all leaving holes on the top surface like the printer can brindge the top of a sphere good. Im on the thinnest shell setting but even when thicker still got holes like a bald guys combover…hehe.

What material were you using? As far as I know, there shouldn't be any problems with raft removal. Have you got some photos of that prints? Maybe its heating issue - check if lower fan is working at all (newest firmware has an option to test FAN1 and FAN2)

My shell prints are all leaving holes on the top surface like the printer can brindge the top of a sphere good. Im on the thinnest shell setting but even when thicker still got holes like a bald guys combover...hehe.

I'd like to see that as well ;) 

As for older versions - dig deeper into forum, there are comparison topics, it wouldn't be professional from me to encourage you to use older Z-Suite releases. The best option would be to compare it by yourself.