Spam, features & stuff

Hello there Zortrax Community!

We've handled the spam problem so our forum should be protected a lot better from now on. We have also updated it, so the issue with weird pages being shown when you entered here for the first time shouldn't occur anymore. Also, we've added few new features, such as Twitter box (right collum, just above the Facebook box), which should provide you some actual news posted at our Social Media.

I will be grateful for any feedback (direct messages) regarding the spam and security. Also, if you guys have any cool ideas what we could do / implement in here that would improve your forum experience, also please let me know about that.

Regards,

Your CM

Seems that it didn't work.

I searched for "zortrax autofan" in Google and clicked the first result which was "Zsuite 0.0.9.3 Available - what's new? - Software & Firmware ...".

z.jpg

Did you click "yes"?   :lol:

Seems that it didn't work.

I searched for "zortrax autofan" in Google and clicked the first result which was "Zsuite 0.0.9.3 Available - what's new? - Software & Firmware ...".

attachicon.gifz.jpg

Mine blocked the page.. Backed up and clicked it again.. It worked..

Did you click "yes"?   :lol:

Should I?

Should I?

Only if you wanna get ...... Well.. you know.. lol..

So we still have one more issue to resolve :/

Cheers for the feedback Sam!

For me, I get a warning about malicious content every single time I load a thread. It says it was reported by yandex.

For me, I get a warning about malicious content every single time I load a thread. It says it was reported by yandex.

Could you provide a screenshot? Do you clear your cookies every time you close/reopen the browser? Some more info would be appreciated.