Stringing when printing with M200

Hi, 

I've recently bought a M200, everything is OK except burning marks and stringing over open spaces in model, the burning problem solved to some extent by changing the fan mode to 100% . But the stringing is still a problem.

Would you please help me to solve this problem?

Here are some pictures of my print and my print settings

Profile: Z-ULTRAT

Layer thickness: 0.09

Speed: normal

Infill: Mesh

Support: 20

Fan speed: 100%

No side covers. 

Can you get me ZCODE so I can print it once/twice to see if its heating issue. 

Marcin,

Please share your findings here - stringing happens to me every now and then.

BR Hans

Can you get me ZCODE so I can print it once/twice to see if its heating issue. 

Thanks dear Marcin , I've attached the .ZCODE ,do you think it's because of temperature or it's related to retraction ? 

Few tiny string as well, I'm afraid that Side Covers set could be the key. However, make few more prints and check results.

How do side covers affect stringing? Is it not more likely due to too little retraction?

Few tiny string as well, I'm afraid that Side Covers set could be the key. However, make few more prints and check results.

Thanks dear Marcin for this test print,I've already ordered side covers .So you don't think it's because of retraction ?is there any option in Z-suite for retraction ?

is there any option in Z-suite for retraction ?

Nope, they will not let the users control something like that. You will have to get used to some stringing or look into other methods.

How do side covers affect stringing? Is it not more likely due to too little retraction?

My M200 has side cover and I've got stringing problem too. 

For another problem (smart bridges) I've print a piece generated by Z-Suite 1.5.0.2 and have very few stringing, So as Julia told, I think it is a retraction problem.